BBL mailing lists
We send out notifications and announcements through these mailing lists. Please add new lists or update existing.
Every notifications and announcements
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
- HCIL mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MITH (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
- FYI (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UMIAC (email@example.com)
- Computer Science gradlist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Science faculty (email@example.com)
- HCIL-DC listserv (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- iSchool faculty (email@example.com)
- iSchool discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Educational Department (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;)
- Business department (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;)
- Is there a standard place that people should send talk announcements to get them distributed to the DOIT faculty and phd students? - Yes! Please send these announcements to me - email@example.com.
- Is there a Smith calendar or other place that we should send talk announcements to get them to the faculty and students more broadly? - Yes! Please send these announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Journalism