Brown Bag Lunch Coordinators
Jump to navigation Jump to search
BBL (Brown Bag Lunch) coordinators have roles and responsibilities as listed below.
- Be the first point of contact' for external and internal speakers, and help them prepare for their talk.
- Have the speaker's emergency contact information including mobile number and email address.
- Make sure that external speakers arrive on time.
- Help the speaker prepare his/her talk.
- Manage Brown Bag Lunch Schedule.
- Make sure the timetable is up-to-date.
- Resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Send notification emails to relevant BBL mailing lists at ...
- Prior weekend of every talk.
- Previous day of every talk.
- At least one BBL coordinator should attend every session and introduce speakers.
- After each session, update the BBL wiki with available summary notes, talk slides, and videos.
Michael Gubbels(firstname.lastname@example.org) Tak Yeon Lee(email@example.com)