Brown Bag Lunch Coordinators
Jump to navigation Jump to search
BBL (Brown Bag Lunch) coordinators have roles and responsibilities as listed below.
- Be the first point of contact for external and internal speakers, and help them prepare for their talk.
- Have the speakers' emergency contact information including their mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Make sure that external speakers arrive on time.
- Ask external speakers about the requirements for talk (i.e. hi-res beam projector, speaker, connector), and get them ready in advance.
- Manage Brown Bag Lunch Schedule.
- Make sure the timetable is up-to-date.
- Resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Send notification emails to relevant BBL mailing lists at ...
- Prior weekend of every talk.
- Previous day of every talk.
- At least one of the BBL coordinators should attend every session and introduce speakers.
- After each session, update the BBL wiki with available summary notes, talk slides, and videos.
For any question, ask previous BBL coordinators Tak Yeon Lee(email@example.com) and Michael Gubbels(firstname.lastname@example.org).