Welcome to the HCIL wiki. Log in with your UMD Directory ID and credentials to edit.
Brown Bag Lunch
The HCIL community has an open semi-organized weekly "brown bag lunch" where we eat and discuss something about someone's work or a topic of current interest to the HCIL faculty or students. This might be a software demo or review, a study design, a proposed research topic in an early stage, an introduction to a new person, etc.
CHI Paper Clinic
The CHI 2015 papers clinic has passed. Good luck to all authors!
The HCIL is home to a number of internal research groups lead by different faculty. Resources pertaining to these groups are listed below. To see a list of active HCIL members, projects, technical reports, etc., visit the HCIL Web Site.
Inclusive Design Lab
- Projector in 2117
- Room Reservation
- Travel Reimbursement
- Adding projects pages, technical reports, news, software, books, etc.
- HCIL Logo
- Social Events - HCIL Social events - HCIL Running Club
- Hornbake Building Access Request Form Fill out and submit to Kathleen in iSchool Dean's Office
- Choosing the correct statistical test for your experiment
- HCIL Workshop on CHI Submission and Reviewing Process - July 2012
- Tips Tricks UMD — Tips from 1 HCIL visitor/international student to the next
- Code Library — Code others might find useful
- Skill Swap A page for HCILers to list topics they'd like to teach about or learn