The Woodworking Studio is located in Iribe Room 1224.
If you are looking for something on this list, and you cannot find it in the room, tell a manager. It should not have left the room and may be missing or stolen.
- Dewalt DCD771 - Cordless Drill
- Dewalt DCF809 - Impact Driver
- Dremel Model 4000 - Rotary Tool
- Delta 40-694 - 20" Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Dewalt DCS331 - Cordless Jigsaw
- Craftsman Model: 11218 - Corded Orbital Sander
- Dewalt DWP611 - Corded Handheld Router
- Festool Kapex KS 120 EB - Miter Saw
- Festool TS-55 REQ - Track Saw
- JessEm Model: 09422 - Router Table
- JET JDP-17 - Drill Press
- JET JSG-96 - Belt & Disk Sander
- Dewalt DCS387 - Reciprocating Saw
- Dewalt DCS354 - Oscillating Multi Tool
Hazard Warnings for Woodworking Studio
- No Food or Drink - No food or drink is allowed in this studio.
- Eye protection required - To enter this studio, eye-protection is mandatory.
- Hearing protection recommended - When tools are in operation, uncomfortable noise levels may be reached.
- Respiratory protection recommended - When tools are in operation, fine particulate matter may fill the air, causing respiratory irritation.
- Safety Data Sheets
If you are looking for something on this list, and you cannot find it in the room, tell a manager. We can track it down and/or replace it.
- Basic Hand Tools - List of Basic Hand Tools
If you are looking for something on this list, and you cannot find it in the room, tell a manager. We likely have more stock in storage.
- Wood Offcuts - Wood offcuts can generally be found on the 'scrap wood' cart rolling around SANDBOX. The cart is intended to be used as a 'crowdsourced' material stock. Anything on it is fair game. However, make sure to use material conservatively as it is intended to make 'prototype' material available to everyone.