Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page will show you how to reserve rooms through Google Calendar. The first few steps will generally be the same for moderated and auto-accept rooms with the former requiring an additional step for moderation to happen.
- Navigate to calendar.google.com.
- Ensure that you are logged into your UMD account. Only these accounts can schedule rooms. Switch or add an account if not.
- Click "Create" to start adding event details. Then click "More options" to get a fuller view.
- Search for the room you wish to schedule by clicking the "Rooms" tab on the right.
- Rooms are of the form "IRB XXXX". Search for yours. Note: You can search available rooms only or all rooms.
- Finish filling out your event details.
- Hit "Save" and your event will be created. Moderated rooms will send email to the moderator(s) at this point. However, if this is an auto-accept room, you're done.