Difference between revisions of "Network/VPN/Mobile"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:57, 7 July 2016
Download and Install the Junos Pulse Client
Junos Pulse for iOS enables secure connectivity over SSL VPN to internal UMIACS resources. The app can be downloaded for free from the App Store:
Configuring the Client
- When the client is first launched, it will prompt you to accept it's license agreement. Click 'Accept' to continue.
- Select 'Configuration' (Note: Ipad version looks slightly different. Click on 'Connect', then 'Add', then follow the rest of the steps below)
- You will then be prompted for some basic information. You will need to provide the following information and then click 'save'
- Name: UMIACS VPN
- URL: vpn.umiacs.umd.edu
- Username: your umiacs username goes here
Using the Client
- After the client has been configured, you can simply hit the 'Connect' button to start the VPN Connection.
- Enter your UMIACS password, and hit 'sign in'
- You are now connected. You connection status is verified by the VPN symbol in the top status bar.
- To stop the VPN tunnel, click 'Disconnect'