Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hosting a Web
Hosting a website in OBJ is quite easy and can be done in a few simple steps. There are two different ways you can set up your Obj bucket to host a static website.
First Method (Using the Web Interface):
- Create a bucket. Make sure to choose a bucket name carefully since this will be part of the web URL.
- Upload your index.html file and error.html file (optional) on the bucket that you just created.
- Once the bucket is created, click on Bucket Settings
- On the settings page, click on the blue Make Public button.
- Under Website Hosting, enter the name of your index.html (and error.html) file and hit Submit.
Second Method (Using the CLI):