Jump to navigation Jump to search
All accounts in UMIACS are sponsored by a faculty member. We provide our faculty members reports to give them information on status of the account(s) they have sponsored.
- username - UMIACS username for the account.
- uidnumber - Numeric identifier for this accounts UMIACS username.
- gidnumber - Numeric identifier for this accounts UMIACS default group.
- name - Display name if set or their full name if display name is not set.
- sponsors - List of UMIACS usernames for account sponsors (; separator).
- groups - List of UMIACS unix groups the user is a member of (; separator).
- secgroups - List of UMIACS security groups the user is a member of (; separator).
- crs - List of [ComputationalResource Computational Resources] the user is allowed to access in UMIACS (; separator).
- emailtype - How UMIACS handles their email@example.com email. Can be forward, imap or exchange.
- installed - Date and time when the account was first installed in UMIACS.
- lastlogon - Date and time when the account was last authenticated with a password. Due to active directory technical design may not be completely accurate in the last 5-14 days.
- recoverysms - Does the user have a recovery SMS number on file for automated password resets.