Projector in 2117
High Res projector in 2117
PowerLite Pro G5450WUNL WUXGA 3LCD Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) and SUPER Bright: 4000 lumens
- USE YOUR LAPTOP (lend your laptop to visitors if needed)
- use the WALL CONTROLS to 1) turn the projector [ON] + select either VGA or HDMI input
- Using VGA? you MAY have to use the remote control [Aspect] button to switch the aspect ratio
- need SOUND: in VGA, plug the extra audio connector in your laptop. With HDMI you may need to go in your sound control and switch the SOUND OUTPUT to select HDMI - instead of the normal laptop speaker
- adjust the VOLUME using the WALL CONTROLS
- when done: Press [OFF] on the wall display - just once is fine. Coils the cables back. Make sure the remote is still there.
We will probably buy some extra adaptors... May be a better podium if needed and we find $ for it.
Be respectful of the installation: the projector + screen + room prep + writeable wall + installation = $7761
We can thank OIT for providing 1/2 of the funds, and UMIACS (Fritz Mc Call) for helping us with the scoping/procurement/install process
--- And just in case something breaks:
- the amplifier for the speakers is in the ceiling, above the projector mount.
- replacement bulbs are very expensive and cannot be procured quickly. If the possibility of a long delay ever becomes an issue, it would be good to have an extra bulb at hand.