The ADAPT project is developing technologies for building a scalable and reliable infrastructure for the long-term access and preservation of digital assets. Over the past years, we've developed numerous tools and have active research in many areas.
|Open Source Tools||Research|
ACE Development Infrastructure
- current release https://gitlab.umiacs.umd.edu/adapt/ace/tags/ace-1.10
- releases https://gitlab.umiacs.umd.edu/adapt/ace/tags
- public source repository https://gitlab.umiacs.umd.edu/adapt/ace
- CI testing and development builds http://adaptci01.umiacs.umd.edu/resource/ace
- Projects converted from netbeans build to maven3 for easier collaboration
Issue Tracker The adapt project now has an issue tracker to manage releases of our software and track bugs/feature requests.
ACE V 1.10 (4/22)
- Bug Fix for a deadlock when connection to the IMS was lost
ACE V 1.9 (1/14)
- Frontend UI improvements,
- Backend threading improvements when ingesting tokens and auditing collections
Python tutorials for ACE
Conference Videos Online (4/21/09) Videos for the two-day conference, "Partnerships in Innovation II: From Vision to Reality and Beyond" held on October 7- 8, 2008 in College Park, Maryland, USA are now online